Friday 23 August 2013

MALE CHILD VS FEMALE CHILD - WHICH ONE IS THE BEST

Hi guys, this as being the talk with me and my friends, I think family as a whole a male child, The mother is closer to male kids Father are closer to female kids, i begging God to Please give me a male child that i could have fun with, and box and wear my shoes when i am not home, However,if God give me just girl, I will still love to death, i will get her a gun and bodyguard to keep her from evil man, And make sure she still keep my name,  One of my friends says the male child is more valuable than the female child, That why in some families, the husband might chase his wife away if she refuses to give him a male child, Other keep mistresses who they think might conceive and give them a son,

Some says the male child is a symbol of authority in our community, because he carries the family name and has much power as the head of the family, that's why when a wealthy man dies, his properties would be shared amongst his sons leaving the daughter with nothing Because the female child on the has little or no presence in the family, And also the she is forbidden to own properties even if her father is very welthy

BUT i says sometime, they prefer the daughter cos the son are married and gone, But daughter always taking care of the parents, come around and make sure they are ok, but boys dont care,

WHAT IS YOUR SAY TO THIS

1 comment:

  1. Female children are better because they tend to take care and show more concerns for their parent when they get aged. Besides they grow to be mothers! the source of life.
    Teniola

    ReplyDelete